搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 般若净土123

《我的父亲海空法师》丁小琪

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2018-6-17 09:51 | 显示全部楼层
lalalala 发表于 2018-6-16 14:56
我也不厚道一把,将一位先贤拉进来,卷入这场纷争,但也实属无奈,非出于不敬也。不懂藏文的人怎么看,不清 ...

师兄说得比较啰嗦和迂回,在此简单回复几句,以示尊重。

1、法尊法师为近现代的汉藏佛法交流作出了很大贡献,大家非常感恩。至于学修方面呢,与海公上师相比还是有比较大差距的,多识仁波切的文章中,对两位大德的功德事业也进行了比较。这种比较是很正常的,例如日宗仁波切讲法中也谈到过,对经教的熟悉方面,康萨仁波切是远超帕绷喀大师的,而事业的广弘方面,帕绷喀大师是超过康萨仁波切的。
    翻译方面呢,华锐译师对海公上师和法尊法师的贡献表达了敬重,不过也对法尊法师与郭和卿译师的个别翻译错误进行了举例说明。当然啰,法尊法师对海公上师等大德也是可以自由表达其境界所看到的观感。

2、至于使用哪种翻译版本的上师供,师兄的五项建议比较多余。
   第一,师兄不要把自己正在使用的版本对号入座于低水平,这样太谦虚了。
   第二呢,海公上师传承的,若去念论坛网友或者其他师资的修订本,显然不合适,你说是吧?
   第三呢,其他传承的念什么版本,海公上师翻译本此处没有要求其他传承门人对海公上师翻译本念念不忘,更多应征询你自己的传承师长的意见。
发表于 2018-6-17 13:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 了了 于 2018-6-17 13:29 编辑

再來一個格勒仁波切教授中提到的帕幫喀仁波切和康薩仁波切的故事:

However, I do not remember whether he gave that teaching based on Pabongka’s commentary. I am trying to think what he said but I don’t recall. So the last time I gave the teaching I did what Song Rimpoche did once when he gave Guhyasamaja teachings based on Khedrup-je’s commentary. That was in the style of a teacher teaching in the monastery. So this time I took special pain to go to California and ask Ribur Rimpoche, making sure that the lineage is there for the Pabongka commentary. Like many old Tibetan lamas he said, ‘Oh yes, I am happy to do this. Let us read together slowly.’ So he read slowly and gave me the oral transmission over three days. I was looking for something more and asked him it that was okay [to cover the commentary teaching lineage] and he said, ‘Yeah, that is okay’, and as proof he told me how Kangsar Rimpoche received the teachings on the Bodhisattvacharyavatara from Pabongka. Ribur Rimpoche even knew the date.
     Pabongka was very unusual. He lived in Tashi Choling, right on the mountain side behind Sera monastery near Lhasa. So many people came to see him every day. You would have no idea who would come in. He had a system that both, Kyabje Ling Rimpoche and Kyabje Trijang Rimpoche followed. By 8.30 in the morning he had completed his daily practice and even had breakfast. So he was sitting in his room and if anybody wanted to see him, they would let them in. They would sit for a while and go and so it went all day. There was no schedule of appointments. That was the old system. Pabongka labrang had so many visitors every day. There must have been someone watching out for who was coming.
     One day that watcher announced to Pabongka,‘Kangsar Rimpoche is coming.’ He was another well known lama, a very well disciplined guy. Pabongka was very famous and so was Kangsar Rimpoche. He was a very important, high incarnate lama, but he lived just an ordinary poor monk. He had one horse and went around on that. He had just one attendant, who was holding the horse. So the watcher in Tashi Choling saw him coming from the distance. They probably had binoculars or something. Anyway, he told Pabongka that he was coming. Pabongka said, ‘Oh, Kangsar Rimpoche is coming. Pack up all those gifts and clear the place up.’
     Then Kangsar Rimpoche came in, carrying that one little book across the shoulder and asked Pabongka, ‘This is the Bodhisattvacharyavatara. I never received the commentary teaching on this. Would you give me this today?’ Pabongka said, ‘Oh yes, by all means.’ Kangsar Rimpoche looked at Pabongka’s attendants and said to them, ‘Now people, you please leave. Bring the tea pot in and I will serve the tea for Rimpoche.’ So he made the tea on a little stove they brought in. Kangsar Rimpoche then asked them to leave and got up and locked the door. Then he served tea to Pabongka Rimpoche. Pabongka started reading through the text and whenever there were some questions they talked about it and in that way the whole commentary teaching was done in one day. So Ribur Rimpoche quoted this incident as a reason that reading through is fine.

PS: 文中沒有說這位“康薩”是不是就是這裡談到的康薩仁波切,但以其受尊重度,看來就是。瑞布仁波切說的“入行論”估計是其中的某一注,不大可能康薩仁波切沒有入行論的傳承嘛。。。
发表于 2018-6-19 11:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 真实幻影 于 2018-6-19 11:20 编辑
了了 发表于 2018-6-16 20:07
格勒仁波切的講解是這麼說的:

“The vessel or the form, the physical structure, is the za ma tok.  ...

这段对“宝箧”之意的简单解释似乎与“顶食”之意更近。另外,能否告知这几个字“zung juk wang gi gyel po”藏文如何写。。。。。。

下面抄录几句海公上师在《上师供讲记》之初开示的《上师供》的几种讲法:“讲此书之法,有广略四种。一者,讲概要及分科,其注解约一二十页;二者,依法相释文及旨趣,参酌现观庄严论及中论约三四十页;三者,依密法二次第而解释约四百页;四者,藏文名【娘哲】,意为修行之经验,如禅堂中之开示,由上师随宜提示,不能拘一定之方式也。此次所讲,是第一种及第四种略说讲法,详细开演当俟异日。”

前面楼上所提的几大著名藏文解释属于这四种里的哪一种?
发表于 2018-6-19 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 了了 于 2018-6-19 14:22 编辑
真实幻影 发表于 2018-6-19 11:17
这段对“宝箧”之意的简单解释似乎与“顶食”之意更近。另外,能否告知这几个字“zung juk wang gi gyel  ...

仁波切在中心對弟子的開示,大概是這裡說的第四種吧?。。。

我翻看了一下格勒仁波切和另外一位長老格西對這一段的開示,感覺主體和雍增•耶喜堅贊這裡說的是差不多意思:
“由內心空樂無分的智慧自所顯現的相好金剛身,是沒有生死之相的。願此金剛身永遠堅固地安住在如寶篋般的粗大色身裏,而顯現在我們這些凡庸之輩的面前。祈願這個粗大色身亦永不示現涅槃,乃至未證菩提之間,恆常安住,作爲我們的依怙。”

格勒仁波切英文中的vessel直譯是“容器”, 和上文中的“寶篋”差不多意思,解釋中就是指上師的“粗大色身”。而格勒仁波切也提到,阿底峽圖像尊者前面放著的供品容器也叫za ma tok,“當你餓的時候,有金子沒有用,(容器)中的食物才是最珍貴的”。堂主他們談到的“寶篋”是直接的解析,而能海上師用的“顶食”可能和格勒仁波切上面用的比喻有關,是和口傳教授有關的”随宜提示“? 。。。。

PS:我不懂藏文,你的藏文問題回答不了。。。。
不過,仁波切講解中說 ”za ma tok, the vessel in which you put the combination of the body and mind. That becomes the zung juk wang gi gyel po, which is another word for rinpoche” , ZUNG-JUK WANG-GI GYAEL-PO ZA-MA-TOK 另外一個翻譯是 “雙運自在勝王珍寶盒”, 即是說zung juk wang gi gyel po = [size=21.3333px]雙運自在勝王=“仁波切”吧?
发表于 2018-6-19 14:17 | 显示全部楼层
了了 发表于 2018-6-19 13:26
仁波切在中心對弟子的開示,大概是這裡說的第四種吧?。。。

我翻看了一下格勒仁波切和另外一位長老格 ...

谢谢你的比较详细的解释。“雙運自在勝王”与海公翻的“随欲自在双运王”是一个意思。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册社区

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|格鲁教法集成

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:17 , Processed in 0.035417 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.